these aren't the best pics we have of the two of them but it's still spooky how much they look alike...
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Who's who??
Posted by The Logan Clan at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
these aren't the best pics we have of the two of them but it's still spooky how much they look alike...
Posted by The Logan Clan at 11:40 AM
3 comments:
My guess is Ellie is Baby #1 and Addison is Baby #2. Baby #2 looks like Addison in the eyes. Hope all is going well. We sure would like to see more pics of Ellie.
My guess is the first picture is Ellie and the second is Addison but only because I cheated and looked at the pervious pictures you posted and saw that Ellie had the same outfit on. The are both beautiful and I'm jealous that your babies have so much hair! Congratulations!
I knew the second one was Addison, because I always thought how crazy it was that she resembled Linda Faye so much. Both your girls are beautiful...give them kisses from us!!
Kari
Post a Comment