Ellie arrived yesterday 10/2/2009 at 8:21am weighing in at 7lbs 15 oz and is 20 inches long...she is absolutely beautiful and looks just like Addison did when she arrived...a little bigger and chubbier but almost exactly the same...can't deny she's ours at all.
It was a rough start to the day when the anesthesiologist couldn't get my spinal/epidural going. it took him three tries and it was uncomfortable. then to top it off, it was way too high so i felt like i couldn't breathe and my arms and chest were numb. that wore off prior to me leaving the OR once Ellie was born but it still sucked.
Ellie has been near perfect since her arrival, she has only cried a couple of times and just sleeps like an angel...sure hope she stays this way. I'll be sure to let you all know in a couple of weeks if we fall out of this pattern and she turns into the devil...
I'm doing much better today now that I'm not being so stubborn and taking pain medication...just thought i could tough it out but I'm proving to be a real wuss this go round. but once the meds kick in, I'm ready to run the halls.
Addison is handling baby sister really well too. she fully understands that she is no longer in my stomach and that is her sister which has been really surprising. she has held her, fed her, tried to burp her...she just lights up when she gets around her...we will also be seeing if this lasts once
Ellie actually goes home with us. I suspect it will get old that we are paying attention to someone else rather than giving her all of our attention.
here are some pics, all before her first bath...we will download some more soon. if all goes well, we will be going home tomorrow...take care all.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Ellie Marie Logan has arrived
Posted by The Logan Clan at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
So precious, congratulations!
Post a Comment