Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Washington County Fair

The fair is a tradition in brenham and for good reason...I know remember what all the fuss was about as a child. Taking Addison down there for the first time was like reliving it myself. I had such a good time watching her face see everything for the first time. Robert was in Colorado praying I wouldn't go into labor for the Fallen Firefighter Memorial Ceremony so Nana had to pick up his slack...and she did a great job. She hadn't been down to the fair in years but we owe her a big thank you for helping out...being two weeks from my due date made things a little more interesting and much harder to do...so THANK YOU NANA.

I divided the posts up by what we did down there...stole the idea from Jamie Maurer...thanks jamie, made blogging about this with so many pictures much more managable.


sitting at the food court checking out the cows


ran into my friend Avery at the steer show


cousin Kelly at the steer show

0 comments: