Tuesday, June 17, 2008

For The DADDY'S on there special day(LATE)

For all the dad's out there, Happy Father's Day, a little late...Ive been waiting for these pictures to come across my e-mail because i forgot my camera...now that they have arrived I can officially tell you that I have the best husband in the world. He is an amazing father to Addison. She is extremely blessed to have someone in her life like you that cares about her and spends as much time with her as you do. When he is not working, his life revolves around family and this precious little girl of ours. He is there when she cries, when she's sick, when she's happy, for every doctor's appointment, and everything in between. He doesn't miss anything. For that, I thank you Robert for being the best husband and father. I sure couldn't do it without you. Thank you for not working 80 hours a week so we can raise our daughter at home. I love you so much.



And for the best father anyone could ask for, he has always been there to support me in every step of life, from softball(he didn't miss a single game of high school or college, even when we traveled across the country), from supporting me when i wasn't making any money so i could get experience to get into PA school, through PA school and now just in life. Thank you dad, I love you.

And to Robert's stepdad, Greg, thank you for welcoming us into your family. You treat Addison as if she was your own flesh and blood. You make us laugh with your awesome one liners and for all those free tickets to the games. I've only been part of your life for a short time but Addison is lucky to have you. She loves you and so do we.

0 comments: