So I get home from my long day of work last night at midnight and Robert had stayed awake for me...I know so sweet. But he also had some interesting pictures for me to look at when I arrived. Seems as though miss Addison got into my new bra I had bought a couple of days ago and thought it was a little fun to play in...this is priceless. I laughed so hard I cried...
Friday, June 13, 2008
Daddy Daughter time--hilarious
Posted by The Logan Clan at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
These have to be some of the cutest pictures ever! Why is it that you buy them $5,000 in toys and they want to play with your bra?!?!? TOO CUTE! Good job Robert!
I laughed so hard when I saw these. I had to share with some of my co-workers who got a good laugh for the day! The wonderful things I have to look forward to!
Coty
Post a Comment