Sunday, September 18, 2011

Washington County Fair

The fair is something special. It gave me so many special memories growing up and I want my girls to experience all the fun each year even though we don't live there.
After last year Addison would ask to go back almost daily for months not understanding that it was a yearly event. As it grew closer and I would tell her it was coming up, she would start asking to rides the rides, see the animals and so on. She remembered so many things. It made me so excited to take them.
The fair lived up to our expectations this year. Ellie enjoyed riding all the rides this year for the first time and Addison had a ball riding with her friends and family.
And let's not forget about the food and animals. We strolled through the cows, lambs, pigs and petting zoo. we drank sweet tea and ate funnel cake.
I could go on an on about the memories we made this year. Here are the pics and we will see you again next year Washington County Fair!!!!




















Www.loganlifelessons.blogspot.com

Loralyn

0 comments: