Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hair

So life is about picking battles with your kids, right? Well, this is one that just isn't worth having in our house. Addison's hair. It is beautiful, curly, long, and crazy.
I bring this up because my mom asked me today if I ever brush her hair. The answer is yes...everyday...but she doesn't allow us to "fix" it. She wants it down and in her face...I have no idea why but she is in this phase and who am I to tell her she can't wear it down. She is definately her own little person with her views on what she is supposed to look like.
Until she is out of this phase, her hair will appear "unfixed" in most of her photos. I think she is beautiful either way as does my mom, but it was info worth sharing as I thought about it today...




0 comments: