Last Friday...Coty, Grasyn, Addison and I loaded up and headed to the Houston Zoo...
We had such a good time. The girls had an absolute blast. It wasn't packed so they were able to run free from exhibit to exhibit and everywhere in between. It was so hot but we were ready for the heat, the girls weren't bothered at all and at the end of the day, they were tuckered out and asleep on the road.
This was an alligator sitting in front of one of the exhibits and I was shocked she touched it. Grasyn passed this go round, maybe next time.
Don't know how I ended up getting this great shot but I will take credit, it is a real giraffe behind her.
running around looking at the animals. grasyn loved running up and down all the ramps.
Petting zoo or we shall call it the brushing zoo. they had brushes out for the kiddos to brush the goats. what a joy, better than her trying to brush my hair...
The girls were pooped leaving the zoo but we just had to go on the train ride around Hermann park, it was a breezy journey before the hot walk to the car. Here is Grasyn and Coty on the train.
Addison and I on the train...all hot and sweaty.

This is when we arrived home, playtime with Ellie...we missed her but it was way to hot out for our little princess...next year.




0 comments:
Post a Comment