I just wanted to say a that I have the best mother on earth...certainly patient to put up with all I gave her through my teenage years. She has always been there for my brother and I...even when she didn't agree with us. I love you mom and I thank you for all that you do for me and my family. your endless devotion...Thanks Mom, I love you.
and to my mother-in-law, Dorothy, same goes for you, minus the teenage years part. You accepted me from the beginning as if I were your daughter and your love has shown all these years. Thank you for always being there for our family when we needed you. My husband is so blessed to have a mother like you and if he were writing about you, this would be a book of kind words and gratitude. You raised an amazing son, We love you.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Happy Mother's Day...
Posted by The Logan Clan at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment