Easter was beautiful this year having our little family complete...Addison was a joy and loved the multiple egg hunts and all the candy. we let her dye her own eggs this year and I'm happy to report there were no fatalities with our dozen egg friends...they made it through safe and sound...
Ellie enjoyed pulling her presents out of her basket and tossing them around. She really liked watching Addison run around.
We went to church and boy was that interesting...Addison had eaten so much candy, she was wired for sound and had to TT the minute we sat down...went up to children's sermon, returned to have to go to TT again...mind you, we were a tad late to full church and were what felt like front and center...long walk down the middle of church...i returned with Addison, Robert looked at me and said...Ellie's diaper is full...I'm just beside myself that i have to get back up and walk down that aisle again...i looked at him and said...I'm not coming back....as i got up, Addison came running after me...we were off to the cry room for the rest of the service...
All in all, a great weekend, I'll post pictures when i buy a new battery charger for the camera...i left it on vacation and it's dead...
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Easter
Posted by The Logan Clan at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment