Since we have had a virus on this retarded computer, I have been trying to keep up with what's been going on around here...it hasn't been hard. When Robert is working, we don't venture far from home...it's kind of hard with two on your own. Not to bad, but definitely takes some getting used to.
Addison is by all accounts potty trained except at night, only one nap accident to attest to this, which is great. She still wants to be a baby sometimes and be held a lot but that has gotten a great deal better than when we first brought Ellie home. She takes care of her babies like we take care of Ellie and is very cute to watch. She'll even put them in Ellie's bed and rub them to sleep. She likes to be in our arms when we have Ellie, definitely hard but manageable. Her personality is shining through most days, she is very sweet and loving. We have a "Heather" on our hands...for those of you that don't know her, she says "I'm sorry!" for everything, even when there is nothing to be sorry about. Addison is following in our medical footsteps...she loves to see peoples "boo boos"...loves seeing blood. She calls Grey's Anatomy, the "boo boo show" and watches it closely sometimes. We went up to the hospital yesterday and she saw someone bloody with their head wrapped up and wanted to walk up to them to see the blood...kind of crazy, and then everyone else we passed down the halls didn't have a boo boo and she told them about it.
Ellie is 6 wks old and laid back, she is smiling already...mostly at Robert. He makes her laugh a lot. Addison sees this and tries so hard to get her to smile at her, it's cute. She is sleeping between 5-8 hrs each night already and talks during each feeding, almost the entire time. She has allergies, which has proven to be a little hard for her since she can't breathe well, but we are managing. She weighs probably 12 lbs and is growing. She has lost a lot of her hair which has made us see she has a birth mark on the top of her head, strawberry hemangioma...they can grow larger over time but usually go away by the time they go to kindergarten. no worries here, with all the hair she had at birth, we surely won't see it for long as her hair grows back in...
I'm doing well, had my 6 wk appt today and cleared by the OB for most everything now, only 2 more wks til I go back to work. Not looking forward to getting back into our daily routine but definitely ready to into the swing things, i.e., getting out of the house. Addison and I got our H1N1 vaccines yesterday...hurt way more than the regular flu shot but now I feel a little better about going back to work. I've done everything I can to protect my girls from getting it, especially since I see it on a daily basis, could never forgive myself if i brought it home.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Logan Happenings...
Posted by The Logan Clan at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment