Robert and I were married five years Aug 21. It has been an amazing five years....don't know where all the time has gone but so much has happened. We bought our first home, got a dog, I finished school, got a job, we have a beautiful toddler, robert got a promotion at work, another little one on the way...robert is a few classes short of his college degree...seems everything is just moving along like so many of your families...I have to say that I am truly blessed to have a man in my life like robert. He is a devoted husband and father. He works hard for everthing we have and without his willingness to stay at home with addison on his days off, we would have missed out on so many things in her life having to put her in daycare. We both work 12 days a month so one of us is always home with her and will be when the new arrival comes...it works out so well. we dont' get to see each other as much as we would like but know in the long run, these times will have been worth it. I love you robert and thank you for being the man that you are...
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment