Tuesday, June 16, 2009

potty training...

Addison has been ready to potty train for a while...she is constantly telling us when she goes to the restroom and is definately interested in what is going on in the there. One problem, her answer was always "No mama, no TT on the potty"....everyday, even if we tried candy as a motivator. Then last week I went to Babies R us and got her her own "toilet" as she likes to call it. It's the one that goes on top of the real toilet...and got her a stool to go along with it. She's tall enough to get herself up there and since that time, we have made leaps and bounds in the potty training world. She has gone TeeTee and PooPoo on the big potty...still no real consistency but definately moving foward...
No pics this week, haven't really done much that warrants pictures...hope you all are doing well...and staying cool in this heat

1 comments:

The Maurer's said...

Oh the joys of potty training... I think I am safe to say that A&A are potty trained, at least during the day. Have fun!