Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Potty training continued...

So potty training is going really well...I don't want to jinx us but we have had 2 days of no accidents...I tell you all this because going out in public is really hard...i went to get a portable toilet seat and can't find one, maybe we will go on an adventure today to look for one...any suggestions (wal-mart is out)...but she will have many false alarms when we are out and about making it difficult go anywhere...what to do?

2 comments:

Teri said...

I say quit letting her drink 30 minutes before you head out. I still think that my kids like to "mark" their territory. I could tell you where every bathroom is in any store that I go in, because "I have to go real bad RIGHT NOW!!!" gets said 2 seconds after entering the door.

Donlee and Amanda said...

I am just waiting on that "The Arrival of #2" to change to a name!! No advice on the potty training from me....I'll be asking you for it soon enough.