It's another girl for the Logan Clan...the women in the house far outnumber our one fine gentlemen...he is going to be great with all the ladies...so now that we know what we are having, it's time to start talking names...we have nothing in mind and are open for suggestions...
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I love to play the name game!! Any pre-requisites before I get started...like another A name, or must have 7 letters? Congrats on the little pink bundle!!
RUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with Jamie...Ruth should be in the name somewhere. :) I hate to say this (I would never name my child this) but I think Madilyn would go with Addison. Avery is very popular if you go with the alliteration. A good friend just had a girl yesterday...Katelyn Rayne. Lacey is cute. Here is a fun website... http://www.whatalovelyname.com/ You can pick the qualities you want in the name.
CONGRATS! Another beautiful girl like Addison. I got to see her at a wedding Saturday and even got to hold her for a little while! :) Miss y'all!
Audrea
Um...I have to agree with Jamie! It should be Ruth!! LOL oh the memories!
If you are going with a "A" name, I have a friend that is considering Avalyn or Ashby...both of which I think are cute. Or you could name her after your two favorite PA's "Amanda" Have fun! I can't wait to hear the final decision.
Post a Comment