this is for you Kari since you so pointed out that some of your blogging friends haven't posted in a while.
I haven't posted because I haven't really taken my camera to many places lately. i even forgot to take it to my niece's first birthday party. and getting pictures from my dad or coty is like pulling teach(as addison calls them). i promise to post pics of the part as soon as i get an e-mail with photos attached (from one of the above mentioned slackers).
with all that said, i will now move on to something that is funny but not really funny. below you will find a scanned note from Addison's mother's day out teacher, Mrs. Diane...we get daily notes when she is there so we can kind of know how she did for the day. our dear daughter has picked up a word that is oh so inappropriate, and uses it in proper context which is a little distrubing...for your giggling pleasure: read below. and we don't know who to blame it on, we have both caught ourselves and our friends saying such a thing...but we are ever so careful now.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Mother's Day Out
Posted by The Logan Clan at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
that is funny!
Sorry for the guilt trip...but yay for the new post!! Isn't it hard not to laugh when you realize what just came out of your childs mouth?! Miss you guys!!
I have to tell you that I have somewhat been there. Thankfully Bailee only said Piss and in the correct context. She came into the room and told me that the dog pissed on the floor. I don't think that is a bad word unless it comes out of a 3YO's mouth!!!
The note made me laugh...especially the part about only 1!!!
Oh so funny!! The other day we were getting ready for church and Avery said "Oh dammit". Wes and I kept questioning what she was saying because we don't usually say that, but I am sure it has slipped.
That is too funny....especially since it is your child and not mine ;-)
So, is "just one" down from 5 or 6?
Steph
more like 10 or 15...it was terrible
ok thats funny!
Post a Comment