Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!


I hope each of you mother's out there had a great day. I would like to say a special happy mother's day to my own mom. I love you very much. You are great and we appreciate you tremendously. I know I don't tell you enough, and I now realize how underappreciated mother's around the world actually are...Thank you for all that you do.
And let's not forget dorothy, you are my husband's rock, he loves you so much and you are so gracious. you are the best mother-in-law anyone could ask for...thank you for all all that you do.

So my mother's day started off terrible and only got worse. I went to mom's(nana's) yesterday because Robert was working and i was going to return this afternoon when i got a text from him early this am (I of course didn't get it because I was sleeping). then get a phone call telling me he is feeling terrible...did i mention Addison is running fever also...so we load up and headed back home. so i now went from hanging out getting a great home cooked meal, to a sick husband and daughter...no pitty please, everyone is doing ok, or at least better i should say. i am just thankful that my husband treats just about everyday as mother's day so one downer won't kill us...and that face just has to make you smile, even if it is unhappy and running fever...until next time...

0 comments: